With so many options to choose from, how do you know which ones are right for you? In this post, we’ll provide some tips on how to find the perfect active target sonar trolling products for your needs. So whether you’re looking for a new active target sonar trolling product or a good item, read on to learn more!
Lowrance 000-15771-001 Active Target Sonar Trolling Motor Mount Kit – Side
- Active Target TRM fwd/down mount
- Trolling motor Active Target transducer mount.
- Forward view
- Down view
After-sales protection is very important
All The products of active target sonar trolling have a warranty. If you are purchasing from an online retailer that is not located in your home country, check to see what their shipping rates are before buying anything.
Many people are reluctant to buy products that come with a warranty because they don’t want to spend the money on something that might not need it. The truth is that after-sales protection is very important and should be taken into consideration when making a purchase decision. After all, you never know what could happen in the future!
The cost of an after-sales service warranty is something you should always consider when buying a new product. Without it, your purchase could be rendered useless. It’s important to know which parts are covered under the warranty and what kind of protection they provide. For example, some warranties cover only defects in manufacture or materials while others also include accidental damage caused by natural disasters like floods or fires. The price you pay for the coverage will vary depending on how much coverage you’re looking for, but it’ll be worth it if disaster strikes!
Comparing active target sonar trolling products will help you make an informed decision about which product to buy.
A variety of options for consumers who want similar things but don’t necessarily agree on what that thing should be or how much it should cost them.
Lowrance 000-15770-001 Active Target Sonar Trolling Motor Shaft Mount Kit
- Active Target trolling motor shaft mount
- Forward view
- Scout view
- Down view
Lowrance 000-15772-001 Active Target Sonar Trolling Motor Mount Kit – Top
- Product Type :Auto Accessory
- Package Dimensions :12.0″ L X12.0″ W X12.0″ H
- Package Weight :12.0Lbs
- Country Of Origin :Mexico
Pay attention toactive target sonar trolling products material
Our world is changing. The material goods that we buy are no longer made with the same materials they were years ago, and this can have a huge impact on their longevity. For many of us, buying something used is not an option because it’s hard to know whether or not its quality will last for more than a few months. There is good news! You don’t need to throw away your favorite items just because they’re broken or outdated- there are ways you can keep them in use without breaking the bank by using our service, RepairedMaterialGoods!
What is product material meaning? What does it mean for a product to be made of plastic, aluminum or steel? The answer is different depending on where you live in the world. In North America, we have a lot of choices when it comes to products – they can be made from recycled materials and they can come with a lifetime warranty. But in other parts of the world, people often only have one option: products are typically cheaply made and don’t last long. There’s no such thing as recycling when there’s not enough money for food let alone trash collection. And consumers simply accept that their cheap purchase will break at some point because that is just how things work in these countries.
Lean the detail of material before you buy it.
Lowrance ActiveTarget Live Sonar System with Trolling Motor Mounts
- LIVE SONAR: See high-resolution images of fish swimming around structure and responding to your lure – as it happens – with new ActiveTarget Live Sonar.
- THREE VIEWS: Get three views from one transducer: Forward view ahead of your boat, Down view below your boat or Scout view – an ultra-wide, overhead view in front of your boat.
- HIGH-RESOLUTION: High-resolution live images remove the guesswork from sonar interpretation.
- MOUNTS INCLUDED: ActiveTarget Live Sonar includes all trolling motor mounts.
- COMPATIBLE: ActiveTarget is compatible with Lowrance HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon and Elite FS fish finder/chartplotters.
Lowrance 000-14900-001 Active Imaging 3-in-1 Nosecone
- Designed for easy installation
- Supports 83/200/455/800kHz frequencies
- Lowrance CHIRP
- SideScan Capabilities
- DownScan Imaging
HDS-9 Live – 9-inch Fish Finder with Active Imaging 3 in 1 Transducer with Active Imaging Sonar, FishReveal Fish Targeting and Smartphone Integration. Preloaded C-MAP US Enhanced Mapping. …
- HDS-9 LIVE – 9-inch Fish Finder with Active Imaging 3 In 1 Transducer with Active Imaging Sonar, FishReveal Fish Targeting and smartphone integration. Preloaded C-MAP US Enhanced mapping.
- MOST ADVANCED FISHFINDER TECHNOLOGY: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan 3D or StructureScan HD to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- QUAD-CORE PROCESSOR: HDS employs a dual-core processor with more than enough speed & power to provide faster redraws & quicker response times to easily drive technology, like StructureScan 3D, Mercury VesselView Link & Lowrance Outboard pilot.
- COLOR SONAR: New dynamic color range result in high-visibility contrast never before seen in scanning fish finders. A wider range of color enhances the near-photographic image of SideScan, DownScan Imaging, TotalScan & StructureScan HD/3D quality.
- DUAL-CHANNEL CHIRP SONAR: Never miss targets when viewing two CHIRP channels at the same time. Keep favorite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools.
- EASY ROUTING: Navigate faster with automatic route planning that auto-plots the shortest & safest course based on a boat’s draft, beam & height, creating a route around fixed hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
Satisfaction guarantee on active target sonar trolling products
Make sure that they have an established reputation in their industry by looking online or contacting past customers who can provide feedback about how well- respected (or not) this company might be as far as customer service goes alongside other factors such as price point availability etcetera.
You’ve been shopping all day and you’re tired. You have to decide where to spend your hard-earned money, but you can’t seem to find a store that has everything your heart desires.
The best way for customers to find the perfect retailer is to evaluate what factors matter most for them before narrowing down their choices. Once a few retailers have been chosen based on these priorities, the final step will be determining whether or not these retailers offer a return policy that works with each individual customer’s needs.
Lowrance Elite FS 9 Fish Finder with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer, Preloaded C-MAP Contour+ Charts
- ACTIVE IMAGING 3-IN-1: See structure and cover with a new level of refined detail with the included Active Imaging 3-in-1 sonar, featuring CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan with FishReveal.
- ACTIVETARGET READY: See high-resolution images of fish swimming around structure and responding to your lure – as it happens – with support for ActiveTarget Live Sonar.
- FULL NETWORKING: Build the complete Elite Fishing System with integrated wireless, NMEA 2000 and Ethernet connectivity – add Halo Dome Radar, Outboard Pilot or share sonar, charting, waypoints, and other user data between displays.
- 9-INCH MULTI TOUCH: The 9-inch, high-resolution, multi-touch screen is easy to use and install.
- C-MAP CONTOUR+: From finding key fishing areas, like ledges, drop-offs and ditches to navigating with precision to fish-holding areas, you will have more success on the water with high-resolution 1-foot contours on 8,900 U.S. lakes.
The best way to protect your interests as a consumer is to do some research upfront.
Look for articles and reviews from credible sources so you’re informed about the company you’re purchasing from before you make your decision.
Then, if possible, buy from smaller sellers that don’t have the budget for fancy commercials or celebrity endorsements but still offer good active target sonar trolling products and quality service.
If you read this blog post (which hopefully you did) and did some of your own research before purchasing a active target sonar trolling product, then you should be in good shape to get your money’s worth!
RITE-HITE Turret – Livescope Scanning Sonar Holder; Compatible with Select Trolling Motors; Get a Clearer Reading of Fish and Increase Your Catch While You’re Out on The Boat! (Lowrance Ghost)
- The Turret is made up of a 316 stainless steel tubing shaft with a sealed acetron GP black plastic body; Heavy Duty down tube. All self contained unit; Easy assembly.
- Motor Driven – 12 volt motor with 3rpm
- Eliminates 8 degree offset and corrects to 90 degrees to view the bottom flatter. Offset 5” from trolling motor shaft to allow for clearer reading and less interference on depth finder.
- Left/Right Foot control; Rotates camera 340 degrees. Completely independent mount for your Livescope transducer so you can spot lock then adjust toward your target and really zone them in.
- 1 year warranty on materials and workmanship – warranty card included. Warranty card must be filled out and mailed or call the company number to receive full year warranty.
Lowrance HOOK2 Bullet Skimmer Transducer for HOOK2 4 and HOOK2 4x Fish Finder 000-14027-001 , Gray
- FITS: Lowrance HOOK² 4 and HOOK² 4X Fish Finder models.
- WIDER SONAR COVERAGE: A wider sonar cone gives you double the coverage of traditional fish finders.
- EASY TO INSTALL: A single transducer can be mounted on the transom, inside the hull, on the trolling motor or through a scupper hole.
- INCLUDES: Built-in temperature sensor.